Excellent Owner/User Opportunity in Partially Leased Office Building
- 1075 Washington Street, Eugene, OR
- The site contains a gross area of 15,342 square feet, or 0.35 acres, according to public records.
- The property is zoned C-2, Community Commercial
- The building is a two-level multi-tenant office containing a net rentable area of 6,602 square feet. The upper level is wood framed office area, and the lower level is a concrete daylight basement with finished office area.
- There are 25 on-site parking spaces currently used for clients and customers. In addition, three parking spaces are leased to the adjacent property owner to the east for $100 per month total.
- Price: $1,650,000.00
- Building Size: 6,602
- Price/SF: $249.92
- Property Type: Office
- Buiding Class: N/A: N/A
- Last Updated: January 4, 2023
The information in this listing was gathered from sources deemed reliable, however Evans Elder Brown & Seubert makes no representation or warranty of the accuracy of the information. Any buyer or tenant considering a purchase or lease of this property should confirm any and all information relied upon in making the decision to purchase or lease prior to finalizing the transaction and bears the risk of all inaccuracies. Read full disclosure information